Hi once again. 

It was interesting to see my top 3 intelligence. 

First being intrapersonal. What can I say about this hmm I can see it being my main intelligence because I tend to build mental models about myself a lot. I live inside my head all the time and this is the first time I am viewing this as a really GOOD thing.

Second logical/ mathematical haha seams like my love for numbers and natural science is still strong in my blood even though I decided on a whole different thing to study at the university.

Third: bodily/ kinesthetic. I am very energetic and it made me happy to have this intelligence in my top 3. I talk with “hands and legs” especially when I am talking about certain things that I am passionate about. It helps me think and explain better. I can’t stay still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog